Reasons why you should buy property in the Czech Republic today
Currently the Czech Republic is being overlooked by the main stream, however, there are some excellent reasons to invest there:
- Property prices are rising steadily and should continue to rise for the foreseeable future
- Mortgage rates are incredibly low at around 2% and 85% LTV possible for foreigners
- There is a great currency play. The Czech Crown is strengthening and could strength another 30% in the next 2 years.
- Rental yields are typically 4-5% in major cities such as Prague
- 2nd highest GDP growth in Europe in 2015 at 4.4%
- Czech exports rose by 7.2% in 2015, again one of the best results in Europe
- Unemployment is very low and wages are rising
- Taxes are generally low (many deductions are possible to avoid income taxes and no capital gains tax after 5 years)
Contact us for more information and what property investments we have a available in the Czech Republic.